My Favorite Place: Peru

 I'm sad to say, I've never actually visited Peru yet. Through pictures, videos, and stories (friends and family), I know it's going to be my favorite place when I finally get to visit. In the fall of 2019, I was looking at a Global Brigades mission trip to Peru that would've taken place in May of 2020, but we all know how 2020 ended up. Looking to the future, it's not an "if", it's a "when" I visit Peru. This is my optimism at work here, but I know I will make it happen one day! 





Comments

  1. Oh, that is so frustrating about missing out on the Global Brigades trip, Preston... but here is the great thing about the world's beautiful places: they are very patient and will wait for you! I have never been anywhere in South America; I would especially like to go to Brazil... but really, anywhere in South American would be a fantastic adventure. Have you seen the movie Motorcycle Diaries? link ... it's a South American road movie... and with a medical dimension too: if you have not seen it, I bet you would like it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Preston's Biochemistry Experience

Week 3 Story: Super Mario Bros