Semester Technology

 In high school I was in a Peer Leadership class where we got paired up with groups of freshman/middle schoolers to mentor throughout the semester. The class was an awesome experience and we had a solid group of students. At the end of the class we created our own website surrounding who we were; it was basically a huge life reflection after high school before college. Anyways, we used Weebly to create these sites and because of this I'm (or was since this was 3 years ago now) pretty familiar with the Weebly website. I noticed this site is an option for our projects this semester, so I will definitely be using it to complete my project. Super excited to use Weebly again and see some of the changes they might have made!


Future Super Bowl LV champion Tom Brady. Wikimedia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Preston's Biochemistry Experience

Week 3 Story: Super Mario Bros