Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 Beginning with the feedback in I would say all the comments on my wall have been instructive criticism where other students have given their opinions and their sense into what could possibly make for a better blog. When I rate the feedback I give out, I would have to say the same, but it's also on the same track of my last post with my story reviews. I haven't completed nearly as many comments on my peers walls because of all I have to complete aside from this class. I realize comments are probably the easier assignment and it's truly coming out of laziness, so from now on I really need to hone in and complete my comment assignments. Given this class is all online and our blogs are the only way in order to get to know everyone, I feel like I am able to do so to the best of my ability. My introduction is exactly where I want it to be and I feel that the introductions I've read for my peers that I'm getting a subtle grasp of who they are as people.


  I chose this option from Cheezburger.com because I'm not going to lie, it's been a pretty grinding semester for me this far, and we're only halfway through. I have failed over and over in some aspects, but in no way have I come to the conclusion of myself being a failure, or giving up!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Preston's Biochemistry Experience

Week 3 Story: Super Mario Bros