Week 8 Reading and Writing

First of all I want to talk about how much I enjoyed the Ramayana. The plot had my attention right off the bat when introducing Ravana the demon with 10 faces. It truly gave me a sense of childhood from reading and watching mythological type books and shows respectively. I have no complaints from the Mahabharata because I enjoyed it very much so as well, but the Ramayana was definitely my favorite overall. When writing my reading notes I've taken an approach in summarizing as much as I could with the occasional opinion or two thrown in. Doing this has allowed me to not only get the gist of the epic, but also be able to code in my head what happened through my opinions.

When it comes to the story assignments, I feel the stories I've written have been good and creative on my part. However, I've missed several of the assignments I believe. This is simply from me being too ambitious with what I out on my plate this semester and is definitely something I need to provide more time for myself to complete in the future.



My favorite image from my reading notes.
Sketch of Ravana, the 10 faced 20 armed son of Vishrava. Wikimedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Preston's Biochemistry Experience

Week 3 Story: Super Mario Bros