Wikipedia Trail from Moche to Marinera

Moche Culture

I first saw a statue on the twitter page that was carved in the shape of an owl. The tweet said, "Moche, Vessel in the Form of an Owl Impersonator." It caught my eye because I have never heard of "Moche" before, so I thought, why not!

Moche, Trujillo

So I learned Moche is a culture and also a city. But, the Moche were once a civilization north of Trujillo, which is a capital city. Peru?! I love Peru, I've never been though, so I kept digging and decided to click on Moche, Trujillo. 

Trujillo, Peru

So, the past cite about Moche taught me about really the location and history of Moche, but not it's part of a tourist city of Trujillo. I've always wanted to go to Machu Picchu one day, which is in Peru as Trujillo is. So, maybe I can visit Trujillo one day also.

Marinera

While all the geography was cool, I wanted more! What was Trujillo and Moche really like? Well, Marinera helped out with that question, as it is a romantic dance between one and the significant other. 

The City of Trujillo, Peru. Wikipedia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Preston's Biochemistry Experience

Week 3 Story: Super Mario Bros