Topic Brainstorm

The Gods/Devas

As I've talked before in my past blog posts I have a pretty large interest in mythology and what comes with it, whether it's Greek, Roman, or now Hindu. I'm not familiar at all with the stories and blueprint of the Hindu gods/goddesses. I know this topic will keep my attention, which is why it's very tempting for me to choose this topic, but also I think it'd be fun to let my mind wander and give twists to beginning stories with Shiva.

Epic Battles

In pretty much any movie, TV show, or fictional story modern day you will most likely get some kind of battle scene. This battle scene can be large scale with thousands of participants, or it can be between two individuals. Either way, they're still battle scenes. I think this is because there's really no limit as to what can be in a battle. They can be manipulated or simulated to where any form of imagination can create an engaging story. By researching certain battles in Epics of India, I could easily create new modern day characters with the same plot, or even twist the plot with the same characters.

Yoga

This topic gets my attention because my girlfriend is actually super in to yoga. She goes quite near every day she can. After hearing what she talks about, and me going with her a couple times, I know it's not simply just a series of workouts each session. It's a time to reflect, let out negative energy, and above all fine tune your body. I think it'd be awesome to do a project on a yoga topic to learn more about the history and activity.

Avatars of the Gods

This is kind of a strange concept to me, but I know reincarnation is a heavy topic/concept in the Hinduism and Buddhism religion. This topic I feel would give me more knowledge on the ideas of reincarnation. It's surely an interesting concept and would definitely hold my attention, because like I said this is a fairly vague topic for me. Learning more would culture me more in the long run. 

Illustration of the god Shiva. Wikimedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Preston's Biochemistry Experience

Week 3 Story: Super Mario Bros